Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Venting

Porter has learned to drop food down the heater vent.
Porter's favorite game to play, in his high chair, is dropping his food and sippy cup on the floor.  He loves to watch it fall.  I try to sweep after each meal/snack, but he insists on playing with the broom, usually before I finish sweeping.   Porter has learned that food can drop farther down, by putting crumbs down the heater vent.  I usually just close the it, but I should probably just move the high chair farther away from this vent. This is enough venting for now!

1 comment:

  1. When Morgan was that age, she dropped her spoon into the vent. We left it there for the day, and she couldn't use it (or any other utensil) to eat for the entire day. We never had a problem with her dropping stuff in the vent again!

    ReplyDelete