Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sweet Potatoes

Porter eating sweet potatoes.
He does not like them.
Not at all.
Porter has liked eating rice cereal and oatmeal. We started on vegetables today. Sweet potatoes was the first vegetable Lincoln liked, so I thought we would start with those for Porter. He might be a picky eater. Hopefully he will like the next food we try.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't kids funny? Addison loved rice cereal and HATED sweet potatoes. I can't get callie to eat rice cereal for the life of me, and she can't get enough sweet potatoes. I think it has to do with formula vs breastmilk... IDK Addie was on formula after 3 months and it always tastes the same where as breastmilk tastes different so maybe that is why Callie hates bland baby cereal. Glad you are doing well- love to read your blog. -Alyssa alyann18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete